In addition to our products, we offer the corresponding services.
If you want to focus 100% on your upcoming cutover and not worry about operational concepts, backup strategies, failover and much more, then our SaaS offer is just right for you. LEXMAIR Solutions takes full operational responsibility and runs the CutoverManager for you in the AWS cloud.
Our cloud architecture is designed for maximum availability and highest data security. Each client receives its own instance. With the exception of planned changes, we ensure that CutoverManager is continuously available to you.
Price*: Hosting from 350€ (net price/month) + license fees
* The SaaS price is calculated from the monthly hosting and licensing costs.
- Operating exclusively in the AWS Region Europe (Frankfurt) for compliance with strict data protection requirements in Germany
- Operates at least two CutoverManager instances (scaling and failover) in different availability zones
- 99.9% availability
- Encrypted (SSL/TLS) communication between browser and AWS
- Access via subdomain of cutovermanager.de (e.g. yourname.cutovermanager.de)
- Relational database with hot standby in a second availability zone with automatic failover (AWS Multi-AZs)
- 5 minute database snapshots of the last 7 days
- Maintenance and support by importing updates (new versions after consultation) and bug fixes
- Response time of 24h by mail
You want to be able to access our extensive professional and technical knowledge of the CutoverManager product at short notice at the cutover in order to achieve maximum risk minimization in your dress rehearsals or your cutover: Book our on-call service.
Price: Mon-Fri 08:00-18:00 - 75€ (net price/hour)
Price: Mon-Fri 18:00-08:00, Sat, Sun and public holidays* - 150€ (net price/hour)
* Public holidays in Germany in the state of Bavaria
- Response time of 5min by phone
- Response time of 30min by mail
Should you – for whatever reason – require a database recovery*, we will perform this for you.
Price: 500€ (net price per recovery)
* This service is only available when using the SaaS solution. Furthermore, only the maximum snapshot history applicable in the SLA mentioned there can be imported.
Learn and experience everything about our product CutoverManager. We start with the explanation of the individual menu items and introduce into the general operations of the CutoverManager. Furthermore, we explain the optimal procedure for setting up a cutover in CutoverManager and help you to handle complex processes and use cases. The CutoverManager offers an extensive feature set and therefore supports you perfectly in all phases of your cutover planning and control.
* We also offer the training courses as online seminars; among other things, to comply with Corona regulations.
** Net price excluding travel expenses
Have you already started cutover planning with Microsoft Excel? No problem. Our migration service supports you are in transferring your current cutover Excel planning into the CutoverManager. Please read our blog article.
In detail the service includes the following steps:
- Transfer the existing Excel planning into our generic Excel planning sheet
- Macro-based transformation of your tasks into database commands (SQL statements)
- Providing the commands for loading into your CutoverManager database
Price*: after consultation
* Depending on the number, quality and structure of the existing data.
You are planning a larger (IT) project and need an experienced cutover manager or a cutover team to take over these tasks in your project.
We are happy to support you by providing suitable contacts.