The licensing model of the CutoverManager is based on a combination of a limited period of use (contract period) and an upper limit of tasks (task package), which can be managed in the CutoverManager across all master plans.
Example: You want to use the CutoverManager for your cutover, which takes place in 6 months. Accordingly, you need a contract period of at least 6 months. Additionally, your cutover planning contains about 400 tasks/activities. Therefore, you should select a task package with at least 400 tasks. The total price for the license is then calculated by multiplying the number of months by the package price (6 x package price = total price).
Do you have questions about the licensing model? Please contact us.
Our general terms of contract apply.
|Task package*||Period less than 12 months
|Task package*||Period from 12 months
* The task package specifies the maximum allowed number of ALL tasks in ALL master plans that can be managed in the CutoverManager.
- The license allows you to operate any number of CutoverManager instances (scaling) with identical database connections. In other words, ONE license allows the use of ONE data source.
- A license downgrade is EXCLUDED during an existing contract period and therefore only possible after the expiration by concluding a new, smaller license (downgrade).
- The license allows the use of CutoverManager by any number of users at any number of locations and contains no restrictions in this respect.
- The license does not include support fees.
- The license does not include operating fees for hosting at LEXMAIR Solutions GmbH.
A license-free and thus free use – also commercial – is allowed up to a maximum of 40 tasks. To make it as easy as possible, no explicit license has to be entered and no contact data for the download has to be provided.
The published license key will be extended for one year in time before expiration (valid until). If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please feel free to contact us.
For the first tests no own database is necessary, just use the file-based database HSQLDB delivered with the CutoverManager (Note: NOT recommended for productive use!). Furthermore, easy installation is very important to us, which is shown by the following 5 steps:
- Precondition: Installed Java Runtime Environment (from version 11).
- Download and unzip
- Start: java -jar cutover-manager.jar
- Windows: Alternative is the execution of the start.bat
- Linux: Precondition is the command chmod 500 cutover-manager.jar
- Open browser and enter the url localhost:8080
- Log in with the user: admin and password: password
- Enter license key
All other configuration parameters, supported databases and additional information about operation are described in detail in our installation manual.
- The free license is only valid for the operation of the CutoverManager on-site (on-prem).
- The free license – without contact data – does not allow access to the user manual. If you need it, please contact us.